Eagle Harbor Boat & RV Storage
The Eagle Harbor Boat and RV Storage Facility is located at the end of Lakeshore Drive East,
adjacent to the county Boat Ramp on Doctors Lake.
Rates are $60 plus tax per month for recreational and $100 for commercial.
- The RV/Boat Storage lot is for the sole use of Eagle Harbor Residents and Annual Passholders.
- Boat/RV Storage Leasees shall not assign, transfer, sublet or permit the use of Assigned Space to any other party.
- No mechanical maintenance work or painting is to be performed on any vessel or vehicle inside the Boat & RV Storage Facility.
- No Boats or RV’s in disrepair or in “unusable condition” will be accepted for Active Storage in this facility.
- Eagle Harbor Boat/RV Storage Leasee assumes responsibility for providing adequate covering to protect vessel or vehicle from any and all perils, and for the maintenance of such covering while the vessel or vehicle is in the Eagle Harbor Boat & RV Storage Facility. Permanent constructed coverings are strictly prohibited. Only canvas type coverings which are green, blue, or neutral in color and are fitted and secured tightly to the vessel or vehicle are acceptable.
- Cancellations must be made by the 15th of the month prior to exiting the facility or your account will be charged.
- Availability of spaces is on a "first come, first served" basis.
- All units shall be parked in the assigned, marked space only, as near to the middle of the side-to-side space as possible and not to encroach on adjacent spaces.
- All units kept in the lot shall be in a reasonable state of repair and display current tags where appropriate. All unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
- Spots are limited. Be prepared to be placed on a wait list.
To sign-up for Boat & RV Storage or to get more information please visit or call Waterfront Park at 904-621-8362
Golf Cart Registration
Click the links below to download golf cart documents:
Golf Cart Registration Form | Official Registration Information | Low Speed Vehicle Registration
Attention Private Golf Cart Owners:
It is MANDATORY and free to register all privately owned golf carts that operate in Eagle Harbor. If you have not already registered yours, please do so by contacting or Waterfront Park at 621-8362. You will need your amenity account number, photo ID and a completed Golf Cart Registration Form. Upon completing your registration you will receive two numbered decals to adhere to the front and the back of your golf cart.
Failure to register your golf cart and have the decals affixed to your golf cart can result in suspension of amenity privileges.
Important Golf Cart Rules:
- Drivers must be 14 years of age or older.
- Golf Carts can only be operated on designated roads.
- Golf Carts cannot exceed 20 mph.
- Golf Carts can only be operated from sunrise to sunset.
- Golf Carts are prohibited from being operated on any sidewalk.
- Golf Carts must be equipped with efficient brakes, reliable steering apparatus, safe tires, a rearview mirror, and red reflector warning devices on both the front and rear.
- Drivers can be arrested for DUI on a golf cart.
Drivers can receive a citation against their driver’s license (or future drivers license) for violations of Section 316.212.i.