PARTY DETAILS & INFORMATION
Have a poolside party at one of our three amazing aquatic facilities!
- Poolside cabanas are available in four-hour increments during operating hours
- Reservations are required two weeks in advance so we can best accommodate your request and plan appropriate staffing levels.
- Party bookings are not accepted on holidays or holiday weekends because of the high volume of pool traffic.
To host a cabana or private party:
- Must be a current Eagle Harbor resident or annual pass holder 21 years of age or older.
- All hosts must have a current amenity account including photo I.D.
- Host must be presentand remain present through the duration of the party.
- Non-Eagle Harbor residents (guests) are welcome to join your party and we require a guest list at the time of arrival for your party.
- The host is responsible for ensuring all guests abide by all pool rules and CDD policies.
- The Management, Resident Events Coordinator and lifeguards have full authority to enforce the safety and well being of all attendees and may end functions and close a facility if necessary.
- Unbecoming behavior such as foul or abusive language, vandalism or fighting are not tolerated and privileges will be immediately suspended.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- All reservations require a credit card on file.
- Full payment must be received 10 days prior to your scheduled party.
- The rental agreement must be signed within 48 hours of booking reservation with Resident Event Coordinator or the reservation will be null and void.
- In the case you need to re-schedule or cancel your reservation you must do so at least 48 hours in advance or your credit card will be charged 100% of the rental fee.
Weather is unpredictable. If you have reserved a cabana and experience inclement weather conditions which cause the entire facility to close for safety reasons, the Resident Event Coordinator will then discuss options with you.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hosts are welcome to bring in outside food and beverage.
- Glass of any sort is prohibited inside the pool facilities. ( Cups/plates/ Centerpieces/ Crockpots/ Casserole Dishes)
- Talons Restaurant offers catering to our pool facilities for your convenience.
- Alcohol is allowed at Waterfront and Creekside Park.
- Swim Park facility has a Snack Bar that provides Beer/Wine options.
- Charcoal grills are available at Waterfront and Creekside Park, notice must be given ahead of time. **Please note that the use of propane is forbidden at the aquatic facilities.
- During the spring/summer season - typically March-mid October during current operating hours.
- Available year-round- Rental includes a screened-in area, kitchen and upper pool deck.
- Available year round during operating hours. The lap pool is heated and available to residents of all ages during the winter season.
Swim Park Cabana: $150.00 Max capacity 40 people
Waterfront Park Cabana: $125.00 Max capacity 40 people
Creekside Lanai: $300.00 Max capacity 65 people
PRIVATE PARTIES (EXCLUSIVE USE OF FACILITY)
Private parties are available at all facilities. Catering and entertainment are welcome!
Swim Park: $2000 (Monday-Thursday) $2500 (Friday-Sunday) Max capacity 900 people (6-10 p.m.)
Waterfront Park: $1000 (Monday-Thursday) $1500 (Friday-Sunday) Max capacity 450 people (6-10 p.m.)
Creekside Park: $1000 (Monday-Thursday) $1500 (Friday-Sunday) Max capacity 209 people (Anytime)
Annex: $150.00 Max capacity 50 people (during current operating hours for the pools.)
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO HOST A POOLSIDE GATHERING
Residents are required to make a reservation for a party at least two weeks in advance in order for us to best accommodate you and your guests. We must know of all planned events to ensure adequate staffing and to eliminate overextending a facility because of the high volume of traffic through our pool facilities and previously planned events. Impromptu Parties are not permitted.
Reservations can be made by calling 904-318-1790.